IF YOU OWN A HEAVY BAG, YOU NEED THIS BOOK!
The heavy bag is one of the oldest pieces of workout equipment. It is regularly used by boxers, mixed martial artists, self-defense students, and fitness enthusiasts. Unfortunately, most people don't know how to properly use the heavy bag. Impatiently, they rush out to their local sporting goods store, buy a bag and begin wailing on it without a care in the world. In most cases, they are hitting it incorrectly, developing dangerous habits and possibly injuring their body.
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR HEAVY BAG WORKOUTS!
Heavy Bag Training for Boxing, Mixed Martial Arts and Self-Defense is the first book in Sammy Franco's best-selling Heavy Bag Training Book Series. In this unique book, world-renowned martial artist and self-defense expert, Sammy Franco provides you with the foundational knowledge and skills necessary to maximize your heavy bag workouts. In this information-packed guide, you'll find the important answers to the questions about all aspects of heavy bag training.
Heavy Bag Training covers the following essential topics:
- How to purchase a quality heavy bag
- The benefits of heavy bag training
- How to design your own heavy bag workouts
- Sample time-based heavy bag workouts
- How to properly set up the heavy bag
- Heavy Bag hanging systems
- Heavy bag training safety tips
- Essential heavy bag gear
- Hand wrapping techniques for intense heavy bag training
- The fighting stance for heavy bag training
- Mobility and footwork during heavy bag workouts
- How to punch the heavy bag correctly
- How to avoid hand injuries
- The best hand strengthening exercises for bag work
- The fighting ranges used during bag training
- Heavy bag kicking techniques
- Punching techniques
- Grappling strikes on the bag
- Bonus! Heavy bag workout tips
OVER 100 KICKING, PUNCHING & GRAPPLING STRIKING COMBINATIONS!
Heavy Bag Training for Boxing, Mixed Martial Arts and Self-Defense includes over one hundred different kicking, punching and grappling striking combinations! If you are serious about training and want to get the most out of your heavy bag workout, then you will want to read and study this book! 172 pages